Translate

domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

Everything maintenance/defeating entropy

Let´s just assume that life starts: "brand new". This might occur by converging factors or by reviving/repairing.

This is how you preserve life = maintenance/defeating entropy: taking care of/investing energy.

So right now my family is investing on keeping alive our home:
...Our car. We call it Yaris, because is a Yaris model.
...Our bathrooms. Mine, Tania´s and my parent´s.
...The roof over my parent´s, my room, the living, the kitchen and my older sister´s. So the whole roof.

Also, they are interested in bringing new life to it:
...construct cabinets in the kitchen.
...Install an air conditioner on the living.

Inspiration:
https://soundcloud.com/rafael-mendoza10/29-stephen-hawking-entropy-remembering-the-future

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario